|Summary of CICT Results|
|FY 2022||FY 2021|
|1 January to 30 June 2023
|1 January to 30 June 2022
|Gross Revenue (S$'000)||1,441,747||1,305,051||774,777||687,599|
|Net Property Income (S$'000)||1,043,283||951,082||552,337||501,620|
|Amount Available for Distribution (S$'000)||712,968||687,416||358,983||351,200|
|Distributable Income (S$'000) 1,2,3,4||702,374||674,713||353,245||347,296|
Distribution Per Unit ("DPU") (cents)
For the period / year
- For 1H 2023, S$5.7 million comprising S$4.5 million and S$1.2 million received from CLCT and Sentral REIT respectively had been retained for general corporate and working capital purposes.
- For 1H 2022, S$3.9 million comprising S$2.4 million and S$1.5 million received from CLCT and Sentral REIT respectively had been retained for general corporate and working capital purposes.
- For FY 2022, S$10.6 million comprising S$7.9 million and S$2.7 million received from CLCT and Sentral REIT respectively had been retained for general corporate and working capital purposes.
- For FY 2021, S$12.7 million comprising S$10.0 million and S$2.7 million received from CLCT and Sentral REIT respectively had been retained for general corporate and working capital purposes.
|Statements of Total Return||Group|
|Property operating expenses||(222,440)||(185,979)||19.6|
|Net property income||552,337||501,620||10.1|
|Investment income 1||5,738||3,904||47.0|
|Net income before share of results of joint ventures||392,390||357,945||9.6|
|Share of results (net of tax) of:
- Joint Ventures 2
|Net change in fair value of financial derivatives||-||1,082||NM|
|Gain on divestment of investment property||-||57,257||NM|
|Total return before tax||397,999||422,654||(5.8)|
|Total return attributable to Unitholders||387,844||413,654||(6.2)|
|Net tax and other adjustments||(46,923)||(111,535)||(57.9)|
|Distribution income from joint ventures||2,700||35||NM|
|Amount available for distribution to Unitholders||358,983||351,200||2.2|
|Distributable income to Unitholders||353,245||347,296||1.7|
|DPU (in cents)|
|For the period||5.30||5.22||1.5|
- This relates to distribution income from equity investments in CLCT and Sentral REIT.
- For 1H 2023, this relates to CICT's share of results of One George Street LLP ("OGS LLP") (50.0%) and GOT & GSRT (45.0%). For 1H 2022, this relates to CICT's share of results of GOT & GSRT (45.0%).
- Taxation includes income tax expenses and deferred tax expenses in relation to the temporary differences arising from the fair value changes of overseas investment properties held by the Group
NM - Not meaningful.
|30 Jun 2023
|31 Dec 2022
|Plant and equipment||4,979||5,311|
|Equity investments at fair value||164,388||180,989|
|Deferred tax asset||2,954||4,216|
|Other non-current assets||1,242||947|
|Trade and other receivables||50,505||61,837|
|Cash and cash equivalents||254,161||248,396|
|Trade and other payables||323,056||323,881|
|Current portion of security deposits||90,497||86,594|
|Loans and borrowings||431,327||1,155,045|
|Provision for taxation||10,784||12,506|
|Trade and other payables||34,874||34,896|
|Loans and borrowings||9,185,371||8,430,216|
|Non-current portion of security deposits||203,563||198,208|
|Deferred tax liability||7,893||7,143|